The goal of CVUHSD is to provide a safe and secure environment for all students, staff, and community members. CVUHSD reserves the right to deny entry to anyone wearing clothing items displaying offensive text and/or images, items considered by staff to be gang attire (athletic jerseys, oversized clothing, bandanas, beanies, etc.), or clothing that is inappropriate for a family environment. In addition, anyone causing or contributing to a disruption will be asked to leave the event immediately.
CVUHSD security in collaboration with the Hawthorne Police Department and the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department will strictly enforce the following rules:
- No weapons or accessories that appear to be weapons (i.e., bullet belts)
- No sharp or pointed accessories that may cause injury
- No glass containers
- No alcohol or drugs
- No pets (unless a certified medical assistance animal)
- No outside food or beverages
- Drones are not permitted
- No noise makers or air horns
- All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language, causing a disturbance, under the influence of drugs/alcohol, or engaging in disorderly conduct will be escorted off the premises and may be subject to arrest.
- All guests are subject to a search.
- Confiscated items may not be returned.
- This information is subject to change without notice.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.