New Students

Centinela Valley Union High School District offers Open Enrollment for All Students

Students residing in our attendance boundaries may enroll at any of our three traditional high schools. Students who reside out of the area may apply for a permit to attend our schools.

To start please complete the online request form below.  Once we review it you will receive a personal password and link to complete the online enrollment process. Please allow 2 business days for us to respond to your request.


While you are waiting for your password and login directions please be sure you have the following items ready to upload.  You can simply take pictures of these items with your phone.

  1. Student birth certificate
  2. Student immunizations
  3. Your ID or Driver’s License
  4. proofs of address (bills, rental agreements, etc)

Other items you may need:

  • Shared Residence Form -- If you live in someone else’s home on a temporary or permanent basis
  • Caregiver Affidavit -- If your student lives with someone other than you.
  • Power of Attorney
  • IEP 
  • 504 plan
  • Transcript and recent grades - If you are enrolling for the current school year or for the 10th-12th grade.
New Students to requesting initial placement at an Alternative School or Independent Study:
Please call or visit the Office of Student Support Services at 310-263-3214 for more information. 

New Students Under Expulsion Order or Pending Disciplinary Action from Prior District
New students currently under an expulsion order, or with pending disciplinary action from their prior district, must meet with the Director of Student Services prior to enrollment.  In some cases, the CVUHSD Board of Education will need to approve the enrollment of the student prior to enrollment.  Please call or visit the Office of Student Support Services at 310-263-3214 for more information.