Agendas and Minutes
BOARD MEETINGS ARE HELD IN-PERSON
The Public Hearing for the LCAP and Budget will be will be held on
June 20, 2023, Regular Board of Education Meeting.
The Centinela Valley Union High School District Board of Education is
scheduled to adopt the 2023-2024 LCAP and Budget at the
June 21, 2023 Special Board meeting.
- Members of the public wishing to attend the meeting must be in compliance with health orders issued by the California Department of Public Health, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, and all District COVID-19 protocols. Members of the public attending the meeting are highly recommended to wear a mask when indoors.
- Members of the public may address the Board regarding items on the agenda during public comments and public hearings. Please note all comments will be subject to limits on public comments established by Board Bylaw 9323. Comments from a single individual may not exceed three (3) minutes, and the total time for comments on each topic shall be limited to fifteen (15) minutes.
- At the meeting, complete the Request to Address the Board of Education form and submit the completed form to the Executive Assistant to the Superintendent. The Board president will call your name when it is your turn for comments.
Disability and Translation Information:
- Any member of the public with a disability may request a disability-related modification or accommodation to facilitate participation in the public meeting.
- Non-English speaking members of the public may request an interpreter to facilitate participation in the public meeting.
- Requests, for alternative format agendas, modifications, accommodations, or translation services, should be made at least 48-hours before the meeting to the Superintendent (District Office, 14901 S. Inglewood Avenue, Lawndale, CA 90260 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday) All efforts will be made for reasonable accommodation.
Photography/Video: By participating or entering the Board meeting, you give consent to being photographed, videotaped, and audio recorded. Video, audio, or still images of Board meetings may be published and disseminated in official publications of the Centinela Valley Union High School District, including its website.
2015 Board Minutes
2014 Board Agendas
2014 Board Minutes
2013 Board Agendas
2013 Board Minutes
2013 Public Hearing Notices
2012 Board Agendas
2012 Board Minutes
Public Hearing 2012
2011 Board Agenda
2011 Board Minutes
2011 Public Hearings
2010 Board Agenda
2010 Board Meetings
2010 Public Hearings
2009 Board Agenda
2009 Board Minutes
2009 Public Hearings
2008 Board Agenda
2008 Board Minutes
2008 Public Hearings
2007 Board Agendas
2007 Board Minutes
Public Hearings 2007
2006 Public Hearings
2006 Board Agendas