DO YOU NEED A WORK PERMIT?
If you are under the age of 18 and required to attend school, YES you need a work permit.
STEPS TO OBTAIN A WORK PERMIT:
1. You have to find a job first and the employer must be ready to hire you.
2. Once you have found the job, print out the form below.
3. Complete the top part yourself.
4. Ask your parent or guardian to complete his or her part.
5. Give the form to your employer to complete his or her part.
6. Email the form to your College Career Center for approval.
Hawthorne: Mr. Orendain [email protected]
Lawndale: Ms. Marrero [email protected]
Leuzinger: Mr. Perez [email protected]
Lloyde: Ms. Zelaya [email protected]
During Summer Only: Ms. Villalobos [email protected]
7. The College Career Center will contact you when your permit is ready or your permit will be emailed to you.