Digital Learning Resources for Students
Chromebook Resources for Students
SUMMER CHROMEBOOK IDEAS
(free, fun and educational ways to use your Chromebook!)
- READ/WATCH: Check out a digital book and watch videos from our Digital Library!
- Please contact your school media center if you need assistance accessing the Digital Library resources
- STUDY: Take a course or watch tutorials on Khan Academy to get ahead on your learning!
- TYPE: Improve your typing skills by completing tutorials on Typing.com!
- GET INSPIRED: Watch a TED Talk!
- VISIT A MUSEUM & LOOK AT ART (virtually) with Google Arts & Culture!
- VISIT THE MOON (virtually) with Google Moon!
- MAKE MUSIC with Chrome Music Lab!
- LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE with DuoLingo!
If you are having any kind of problem with your Chromebook, or if you need to report it lost, please contact your Media Center Technicians.
MEDIA CENTER CONTACTS:
Hawthorne: 310-263-4460; Lawndale: 310-263-3159; Leuzinger: 310-263-2260; Lloyde/CVISS: 310-263-3290
IT CONTACT: [email protected] / 310-263-3290
Helpful Chromebook Resources