Construction, Bond, and Parcel Tax Home
Under Construction... Please check back soon.
Measure LP is a $110 million school bond measure passed in November 2016 with over 80% of the local vote. Measure CV is a $98 million school bond measure passed in November 2008 with over 70% of the local vote. The Centinela Valley Union High School District has hired award-winning architects to create a new vision for each of the District's three distinct high school campuses. The campuses will receive much needed basic improvements as well as exciting new facilities and upgrades.
The Measure LP & CV website has been created for students, local residents, business owners, and the community to:
- Stay informed of upcoming projects
- Receive construction updates
- Learn about opportunities for local businesses and contractors
- Learn about local hire opportunities and apprenticeship programs
- Ask questions and voice concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, please click here.
You can reach the Measure LP Info Line at (310) 263-3735.