RECORDS AND TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
The Office of Student Support Services can assist you with access to student records, if the type of record you are looking for is not listed please contact us directly at 310-263-3214.
- Transcript Request for Hawthorne, Lawndale, Leuzinger, or Lloyde High Schools
- You will need to create a Parchment account to request a transcript
- Please contact the appropriate school site's Records Office for further questions
- Hawthorne: 310-263-4433
- Lawndale: 310-263-3107
- Leuzinger: 310-263-2237
- Lloyde: 310-263-3265
- California High School Exit Exam Suspension Information and Request for Diploma (SB172)
- RARE SITUATION: For individuals who didn't receive a diploma due to not completing the California High School Exit Exam
- Transcript Request for Media Arts Academy or Lennox High School
- These schools no longer exist within the district but we may have the records in deep storage
Should you need to change your legal name and/or gender on your records, please contact the Director of Student Support Services at 310-263-3172 or [email protected] prior to requesting your records.
For Special Education Records please use this link: Special Education Records Request Form