The Office of Student Support Services can assist you with access to student records, if the type of record you are looking for is not listed please contact us directly at 310-263-3214.
Should you need to change your legal name and/or gender on your records, please contact the Director of Student Supporter Services at 310-263-3172 or prior to requesting your records.

Through the remainder of 2022 the Centinela Valley Union High School District is digitizing older student records.  This will result in delays of up to two weeks  in retrieving student records. If your records are affected in this  you will be notified by the school site of the delay.  We apologize for any inconvenience. 

If you have any questions, please contact the Director of Student Support Services at  310-263-3172.