LPSFA Measures CV, LP & SP & Citizens' Oversight Committee
Click here to view the Measure CV, LP & SP Audit Reports
The Board of Trustees of the Centinela Valley Union High School District is seeking qualified, interested individuals to serve on a committee of community leaders which will serve as the independent Citizens' Oversight Committee ("COC") for the District's Measure CV, Measure LP and Measure SP bond programs.
Click here for more information about the COC
In accordance with Education Code Section 15278(b), the Citizens' Oversight Committee shall:
- Inform the public concerning the District's expenditure of Measure CV, Measure LP and Measure SP bond proceeds;
- Review expenditure reports produced by the District to ensure that Measure CV, Measure LP and Measure SP bond proceeds were expended only for the purposes set forth in the Measures; and
- Present to the Board of Trustees in public session, an annual written report outlining their activities and conclusions regarding the expenditure of Measure CV, Measure LP and Measure SP bond proceeds.
- Taxpayer Organization Member
- Business Representative
- Senior Citizen Group Representative
- Parent / Guardian of a Child Enrolled in the District
- Parent / Guardian of a Child Enrolled in the District & Active in the PTO
- At-Large Community Member - Resident of CVUHSD