Our web-based registration form is designed to help facilitate better relationships with vendors for the purchase of goods and services.
VENDOR GUIDE AND TERMS:
Vendor Guide and Terms
HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS:
STAFF AND VENDOR RELATIONSHIPS:
- After completing the information on the form below the information is forwarded to the Purchasing Department.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your registration.
- Your information will be filed in our bid file by category. The contact information will be used when Purchasing has been requested to procure goods and services. Vendors who have pre-registered will be notified when these opportunities arise.
- Meetings with vendors are available upon request and are scheduled either by requirement or services offered.
- Requests to be removed from the vendor list must be submitted to the Purchasing department
- All requests for prices or for repair service and all purchases shall be made by the Purchasing Department.
- Salespersons shall not be permitted in schools or departments for the purpose of making sales. If it is necessary to contact salespersons regarding special or highly technical details of their products, schools or departments shall request such visits through the Purchasing Department, or in the case of instructional materials the appropriate Manager.
- All communications with suppliers shall be through the Purchasing Department, except in special cases where the technical details make it advisable to delegate authority to others. Copy of all correspondence shall be forwarded to the Purchasing Department.
- In interviews with salespersons, no one who is not a member of the Purchasing Department shall commit themselves by implications or otherwise, on preference for any product, the District's source of supply for any product, or give any information regarding performance or price which might in any way embarrass the District or the Purchasing Department.